Animal Control 389 Long Range Package
Whether your task is to medicate or capture, Pneu-Dart has the ideal drug delivery system for you. Our Animal Control Packages are designed to effectively meet your RDD needs.
This item carries FET. The item notes the Federal tax rates that will be applied to your order when final processing occurs.
Model 389 Projector
The Model 389 is the latest and most advanced cartridge-fired projector of the modern day era. Although unique, the Model 389 is a collaborative design based on its predecessor's best attributes. The Model 389 has proven to be the most versatile, accurate, and consistent cartridge-fired projector ever made. The hinged, breech loading barrel supports any size RDD Device and is equipped with our revolutionary Airflow Control Ports. Our ACP technology aligns with the exiting gas at the muzzle, thereby virtually eliminating “tail-kick” of the RDD Device. The five position power control has been moved closer to the user, ensuring silent, quick, and safe power adjustment for any shot distance.
Animal Control Model 389 Package Contents:
- Model 389 Black Cartridge-Fired Projector with 3-9 × 40mm scope (Optical sights are incorporated and made part of the projector to insure effective and humane RDD Device delivery.)
- Important Documents Envelope
- Protective Projector Case
- RDD Device Wallet
- Cleaning Kit
- 1.5" Fill Needle (3 Pack)
- 3cc Syringe
- Pneu-Dart RDD Device Target
- Green Charges*
- Pneu-Dart Chest Pack
- Handbook of Wildlife Chemical Immobilization
- Pneu-Dart Hat*
- 1.0 CC Type 'C' RDD Device with 1/2" Gel Collar
- 1.5 CC Type 'C' RDD Device with 3/4" Gel Collar with Tri-Ports
- 2.0 CC Type 'C' RDD Device with 3/4" Gel Collar with Tri-Ports
- 3.0 CC Type 'C' RDD Device with 1" Gel Collar with Tri-Ports
- 1.0 CC, 1.5 CC , 2.0 CC, and 3.0 CC Practice RDD Devices
- This item carries a Federal Excise Tax
Notice: Savage does not provide after-market assistance with lost or broken bolts and as a result, these items are not able to be replaced or repaired.
CAUTION: Do not use charges with wads or designed to use with starter pistols or nail guns! Our Pneu-Dart projectors are designed to use Pneu-Dart CCI charges. Recommended CCI charges are Brown (level 2), Green (level 3) and Yellow (level 4). THE USE OF NON-APPROVED PNEU-DART POWER CHARGES MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO THE PROJECTOR AND WILL AUTOMATICALLY VOID THE WARRANTY OF YOUR PROJECTOR.
The use of any RDD projector without the means of an adjustable power control can prove to be a detriment to the welfare of the animal. Please refer to the Power Control Chart for charge and power control setting recommendations.
Pneu-Dart here to protect the industry which begins with stewardship.
* All RDD Devices come in packs of five, and the style of our hat changes depending upon the season.
* Sale of the cartridge-fired projectors (such as the Model 196 and Model 389) is regulated by Federal Law. Interstate shipment is restricted to government agencies or holders of a Federal Firearm License. If you do not have a license, arrange for a local gun dealer to accept the projector on your behalf. We must have a certified faxed, email, and/or mailed copy of this license on file prior to shipment.
* International orders for Cartridge-fired projectors do not contain, or include, .22 caliber charges
* This item requires an adult signature upon delivery
* NOTICE: Savage does not provide after-market assistance with lost or broken bolts and as a result, these items are not able to be replaced or repaired.
This package contains products that have a lead time.
Due to the temporary supply interruption of 3-10cc RDDs, Projector packages do not have an estimated delivery date at this time. Please call our customer care team at 866-299-3278 with any questions or concerns.
CLICK HERE to see lead times for our Pneu-Dart Products.