We are experiencing delayed shipping on the following devices and packages:
Type C, P, and U RDD devices and Practice devices have a production lead-time of 1-3 business days prior to shipping out. Overnight and 2-day shipping is available once product is produced and ready for shipping.
- Specialty RDDs and wire barbed RDDs: contact customer service for current lead times (Contact us at email@example.com, or call 1-866-299-3278)
(Purchased individually or as a part of a package deal – All projectors ship separately from the other items being shipped in a package deal)
- Model 178BS: ships in approximately 4-6 weeks
- Model 178BS with optics or incorporated into package deals: ships in approximately 4-6 weeks
- Model 190B: ships in approximately 8-10 weeks
- G2 X-Caliber Black: ships in approximately 4-6 weeks
- G2 X-Caliber Camo: ships in approximately 2 weeks
- X-2 Camo: ships in 2-4 days
- X-2 Black: ships in 2-4 days
- Model 196 with Blued assembly: ships in approximately 3-4 weeks
- Model 196 with Electroless-nickel assembly: ships in approximately 4-6 weeks
- Model 389 with Blued assembly: ships in approximately 3-4 weeks
- Model 389 with Electroless-nickel assembly: ships in approximately 4-5 weeks
- All package deals will split into more than one shipment due to federal shipping regulations.
- Cartridge-Fired (model 389/196) Animal Control, Deer and Elk or Cattle Packages-ship in approximately 8 weeks.
- Please call our customer care team at 866-299-3278 with specific questions on lead times of the various models.
- Most ship within 1-3 business days
- Marlin .22 Clips - Currently unavailable
- Bushnell Rangefinder - Currently unavailable
- 12 gram CO2 - ships in approximately 8-10 weeks
As with many industries around the globe, supply chain delays are projected to challenge our abilities to fulfill Air-fired projector orders. Projectors, Parts, and Accessories related to Air Projectors (Models 178B, 178BS, and 190B) are currently experiencing increased lead times. At this time, we anticipate intermittent fulfillment delays on these items through Q1 2021.
We continue to monitor this challenge and are researching alternative resources to minimize the impact. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we work together during these difficult times.