Projector Service Plan
What Pneu-Dart Projector Models Can Be Covered?
- Model 389
- Model 196
- Model 176B
- Model 178B
- Model 178B
- Model 190B
What Is Covered Under This PSP?
- Failures due to normal wear and tear
- Failures due to defects in material and workmanship
- Accidental Damage from Handling (ADH) which includes protection against failures caused by drops. spills. and falls.
- Protection against mechanical malfunctions / breakdowns
- Barrel Obstructions
- Customer service and support
How Long Do I Have to Enroll My Projector in the PSP?
You have 30 days from time of purchase to enroll your projector into the Projector Service Plan.
When Does Coverage Begin?
Projector Service Plan coverage begins upon expiration of the 1 year manufacturer warranty.
If I Purchase a PSP Can I Purchase Additional Protection Beyond the Initial Service Plan Period?
Yes. within the 30-day enrollment period, you have the option to purchase a 1-Year or a 3-Year PSP with automatic renewal**
How Easy Is It To Make A PSP Claim?
It is very easy! In the event of mechanical failure or damage of a Covered Device, You must first call 1.866.299.3278 for troubleshooting support. tt troubleshooting efforts fail. the customer care provider will provide a return authorization number and the returns address/instructions.
**Please note this provision is only assignable to applied credit cards.
* Introductory and/or special offers would supersede traditional 30 day enrollment period.
Your Projector Must Be Registered! Purchaser must register Projector Warranty information. This can be achieved by any one of the following methods:
- Fill out Warranty Registration form (PDF) and mail to us.
- Register online at www.pneudart.com/warranty-registration
- Call 866-299-3278 to register with one of our Customer Care Providers
Projector Warranty Registrations must be submitted within 30 days of original purchase. Purchaser must be able to produce, upon request, purchaser’s original sales receipt for the projector being registered.
Call 866-299-3278 or purchase your 1 or 3 year PSP here. Be sure to have your projector model and serial number handy.