The Model 178B, a breech loading projector, is an air driven projector designed for the person who has limited or occasional use for an immobilizing projector. Its design is simple yet effective.
Model 178B Specifications
- Stock and Action - Benjamin Sheridan
- Black Synthetic Stock with elevated cheek rest for easy reticle reference
- Enlarged forearm for better grip and easier pumping action
- Overall Length - 41"
- Barrel - 13mm caliber Smooth Bore
- Sights - Open
- Weight - 7 Ibs.
- Range - 2 feet to 40 yards with 1cc Type 'P' disposable RDD Devices controlled by number of strokes when pumping air into the projector and knurled power control knob on valve on bolt. Minimum - 1 pump; Maximum - 10 pumps
All of our projectors have adjustable power controls that makes for accurate uses at close ranges or sizable distances, even from the bird's eye view of a helicopter. This allows for quiet propulsion and less trauma to the animal when properly applied — a real plus when immobilizing penned animals.
The Model 178B Power Control:
Range - 2 feet to 40 yards with 1cc Type 'P' disposable RDD Devices controlled by number of strokes when pumping air into the projector and knurled power control knob on valve on bolt. Minimum - 1 pump; Maximum - 10 pumps
Model 178BS Power Control Chart (PDF)
- One box of 1cc practice RDDs*
- Ram rod
- Pell gun oil
- Warranty card
- 1 year warranty
* International orders do not ship with Practice RDDs.
* International 178BS orders will ship with a Protective Projector Case
* This item requires an adult signature upon delivery
This product currently ships in approximately 2-4 weeks.
Contact customer service for current lead times (Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1-866-299-3278)
CLICK HERE to see lead times for our Pneu-Dart Products.