Pneu-Dart’s most recent innovation – the X-Caliber – has become the most attractive and practical gas-based RDD Device projector ever built. Released in 2007, the X-Caliber has become a favorite for those seeking a versatile, pressure-gauged full-volume dump, lightweight projector without sacrificing range or accuracy.
The X-Caliber’s clean, unique design possesses a variety of features the industry has yet to experience.
- Located directly behind the urethane coated forearm is our rotating power control engineered to vary the muzzle velocity without taking your eye off the target.
- Constructed of machined aluminum and coated with a handsome, elements-resistant, satin finish, the X-Caliber is the best and most versatile of Pneu-Dart’s rifled projectors.
- Protective gauge housing
- Spring-loaded rotating butt plate for quick loading
Benefits of the X-Caliber:
- Quiet (Virtually Silent)
- 3 x 9 x 32mm scope (Optical sights are incorporated and made part of the projector to insure effective and humane RDD Device delivery.)
- RDD Device ranges are the greatest and the most accurate in the history of the company
- 0.5cc to 10cc RDD Device
- Most affordable on a per shot basis
- Barrels are 416R stainless steel with dichromate seal minimizing any bore residue.
- O-rings are rated from -40 to 400 F
- Lightweight at 8.69 lbs.
The X-Caliber ships with the following:
- (1) Protective SKB hard-shell case.
- (1) Sling w/ swivels
- (1) 3.5 oz refillable C02 cylinder
- (10) 12 gram disposable "powerlet" C02 cylinders
- (1) 12gm. quick change powerlet adapter
- (2) Pack of 1cc practice RDD Devices.
- (1) Manual
The X-Caliber Power Control:
Pressure-gauged CO2 - apply or decrease CO2 pressure by rotating the Power Control Ring