Cannula (Needle) Lengths
414 Transmitter RDD Devices are available with 14-gauge cannula in lengths of 3/4", 1", 1 1/4", 1 1/2" and 2".
414 Transmitter RDD Devices 1.0cc through 3.0cc are equipped with wire barbs.
Unsure of which options are best for you and your darting situation? Contact your local veterinarian for assistance.
RDD Device Care
- Do not shake or drop RDD Devices, as they could detonate.
- Do not leave RDD Devices in hot places. (e.g., dashboards of vehicles that sit in the sun).
- Be careful when filling RDD Device and always hold cannula away from your face.
- Unfired RDD Devices should be handled with care and stored in an appropriate container.
- Fired RDD Devices should be recovered when possible and disposed of in a safe manner.
- Eye protection should be used at all times.
- RDD Devices are not designed to be refrigerated.
- Bring devices to room temperature before using.
Users acknowledge and accept any and all liability when using this product. Extreme caution should be present at all times.
We are pleased to announce customer feedback has inspired further refinement to our PLL transmitter and transmitter-device designs. Working closely with our telemetry partners we have successfully created our new "414 Transmitter RDD Device." Having reduced the length and weight by 16% it’s the lightest and most durable disposable transmitter RDD Device ever produced! For ordering availability we invite you to contact our Customer Care Center by dialing 866-299-3278 or via e-mail email@example.com.
Drug Containment Vessels are used to deliver your drug of choice when using a PLL Transmitter RDD Device. Containment volumes of 1cc, 2cc, and 3cc are available.
Note: The transmitter and associated parts are sold separately.