We are pleased to announce customer feedback has inspired further refinement to our PLL transmitter and transmitter-device designs. Working closely with our telemetry partners we have successfully created our new ‘414 Transmitter RDD Device’. Having reduced the length and weight by 16% it is the lightest and most durable disposable transmitter RDD Device ever produced! For ordering availability we invite you to contact our Customer Care Center by dialing 866-299-3278 or via e-mail email@example.com.
Easily track your animal with our new 414 PLL (Phase Lock Loop) Transmitter RDD Device – a microprocessor control advanced feature transmitter with solid state components.
414 PLL Transmitter RDD Device Specifications
- Our new UNI-body case design fortifies the transmitter to withstand kinetic energy impact values FIFTEEN times greater than anything else on the market.
- Effective range up to 1.5 miles depending upon topography.
- Battery life provides up to 12 continuous hours of transmission using a silver oxide battery.
- Frequency and temperature stable operation (operating temperature between -40 to 150ºF).
- Practical performance features including the ability to maintain high power output transmission qualities even as the battery drains, found nowhere else.
- Once tightened, the battery cap activates the transmitter manually.
- 28 milliseconds pulse rate, 50 pulses per minute.
- Magnetic tap-on tap-off activation with pulsing LED light for easy detection.
Available Drug Capacities
- 1cc drug capacity | device length 8 15/16" + cannula (Needle)
- 2cc drug capacity | device length 9 5/8" + cannula
- 3cc drug capacity | device length 10 1/2" + cannula
414 PLL Transmitter Kit Contents
- PLL Transmitter (1)
- Practice Slug (1)
- Polycarbonate Antenna Housing (5)
- Silver Oxide Battery (2)
- Magnetic Key