Acquire 7.5 CE Credits for attending this seminar. *
- Drug usage review
- Drug, species, age, sex factors for optimal needle length and configuration (gelatin collars, barb type and shot placement)
- Loading RDDs [Darts] under field conditions with select drugs; night time, reload speed
- RDD trajectories with various pressure settings and distances, and projectile systems
- Different optics/sights for different applications and personal preferences
- Shot placement options for various scenarios, species, body sizes, needle lengths, chemical agents, etc.
- Night shooting with artificial light, NV, or thermal, considerations of obstacles between shooter and target, magnification setting for different circumstances
- Critical anatomical considerations for injury or confounding drug delivery (e.g., depth of soft tissue to bone)
- Understand species-specific behaviors to predict/anticipate potential response to RDD / dart discharge.
- Basic precision assessment for shooting skill. Trigger control for different projector designs